The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Ultra Street Fighter IV Patch 1.02 Goes Live, Patch Notes Reveal Numerous Bug Fixes
Capcom has issued patch 1.02 for the newly released Ultra Street Fighter 4 for the PlayStation 4. The game suffered from plenty of post-release issues which even resulted in its removal from Capcom Pro Tour.
Patch notes are were shared by a user on NeoGaf, and according to the details, interface lag between menus has been improved along with the disappearance of projectiles.
Decapre’s teleport animation is no longer an issue, while Akuma’s stomp SFX not playing is a part of history as well.
Below you can see the full patch notes for update 1.02:
- Reduced Interface lag within menus
- Addressed disappearing projectiles
- Fix Decapre’s teleport animation
- Fixed missing SFX for Red Focus Attack
- Fix Rolento audio glitch during victory screen
- Fixed Akuma’s stomp SFX not playing
- Addressed bottom portion of the ON/OFF text being cutoff under the graphics setting in the Options menu
- Removed extra character that was sometimes displayed in the Leaderboards at the end of a player’s name even if they have not set it to be there
- Fixed issue when seeking an arcade match-up with LAN cabled disconnected, and then starting up training results in a message ID being displayed
- Addressed online IDs not appearing correctly
- Addresses issue when changing the HP bar’s HUD position in Options, the Online ID HUD positions does not move with it, and is displayed at the default position
- Anisotropic Filtering (AF) changes to decrease blur
- Fixed appearance of white box after backing out of a command list menu
- Addressed Fight Request in Arcade Mode (Arcade | Arcade)
You can download patch by logging-in to your PlayStation 4 system.