In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Match Held Between MP and QA MP Teams, Guess Who Won?
Developers at Naughty Dog are enjoying multiplayer sessions of Uncharted 4, according to a Tweet from Lead Game Designer Robert Cogburn.
An “epic” match was played between the multiplayer team of the studio and QA multiplayer team. Want to who won? Check out the Tweet below:
— Robert Cogburn (@RobertCogburn) May 29, 2015
It wasn’t revealed what type of a match was played or what are the new features we are going to see in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer.
However, E3 is less than 2 weeks away now and Sony is expected to share more about Uncharted 4. Sony’s press-conference will be three hours long and is kicking-off on June 15 – 6pm PT / 9pm ET.
You can also see the schedule for other conferences below:
- Bethesda – June 14 – 7pm PT / 10pm ET
- Microsoft – June 15 – 9:30am PT/12:30pm ET
- EA – June 15 – 1pm PT / 4pm ET
- Ubisoft – June 15 – 3pm PT / 6pm ET
- Nintendo – June 16 – 9am PT/ 12pm ET
- Square Enix – June 16 – 10am PT/ 1pm ET
- PC Gaming Show – June 16 – 5pm PT/8pm ET
As for Uncharted 4’s release date, the game is expected in Q1 2016. What are your expectations from the multiplayer of UC4? Let us know in the comments.