In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
PS4 1TB Model May Soon Become a Reality, Mortal Kombat X Latest Hotfix Is Now Live
PlayStation 4 was released back in 2013 with 500GB of storage space, which you will agree isn’t enough when you consider the sheer size of modern games. On top of that, we have patches and updates rolling out, carrying GBs of data for each game.
PlayStation 4 needs more space and it seems more space is exactly what Sony is bringing at E3. According to a document from The Federal Communications Commission, they have issued certifications to two models of PlayStation 4. One of them, is the awaited PS4 1TB model.
Model CUH-1215A, CUH-1215B and a related test kit with a model number DUH-T1200AA is mentioned in the document:
The number “15” will vary depending on the region this model is being sold, so model number will be slightly different in various regions.
Compared to the CUH-11XX model, there is also a difference in weight, the newer models are 2.5kg while the previous one stand at 2.8.
The document doesn’t mention the cause of this reduction in weight.
Sony has kept their silence but where there is smoke there is definitely some fire. A new PS4 model with an increased storage space could be one of the guns Sony will fire at E3.
In other news, Mortal Kombat X has received a hotfix that will make several balancing improvements and changes to characters.
You can see the patch notes below:
- D’Vorah – Reduced damage of F4,4 by 2
- D’Vorah (Swarm Queen) – Increased combo damage scaling after Wasp Grenade
- Erron Black – Tackle is now -2 on hit (down from +20)
- Erron Black (Outlaw) – Sand Toss / Sand Throw has 5 more recovery frames
- Jason – Corpse Grab / Slam should no longer sometimes trade with jumping attacks
- Jacqui – Adjusted many hitboxes to connect & combo more consistently
- Kenshi – Slightly easier to juggle after Rising Sword / Sword Dance
- Kenshi – 1 has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
- Kenshi – 1,1,4 can no longer be special canceled
- Kenshi – D1 has 8 startup frames (down from 9)
- Kenshi (Balanced) – Spirit Charge / Push has 2 more active frames & more pushback on block
- Kenshi (Balanced) – Tele-Flurry / Tele-Beatdown is now -9 on block (up from -24)
- Kenshi (Possessed) – Reduced the hitbox on Sickle Lift
- Kenshi (Possessed) – Demon Assault / Demon Fury is now -23 on block (up from -33)
- Kenshi (Possessed) – Soul Push / Charge now has 11 startup frames (down from 14)
- Kenshi (Possessed) – Demon Slam / Drop is now -6 on block (up from -21)
- Kenshi (Kenjutsu) – Increased Tele-Slam damage by 5
- Kenshi (Kenjutsu) – Increased Tele-Toss / Strikes damage by 3
- Kenshi (Kenjutsu) – Tele-Push / Blast now has 12 startup frames (down from 15) & is -13 on block (up from -9)
- Kenshi (Kenjutsu)—Tele-dash toss is now a high block.
- Kitana – Increased Rising Fan / Rising Blades damage by 2
- Kitana – B1 has 9 startup frames (down from 16)
- Kitana – B1,2 is now +1 on block (down from +2)
- Kitana – B1,4 is now -4 on block (down from +1)
- Kitana – Adjusted the hitbox on f1 to connect more consistently
- Kotal Kahn (Blood God) – Increased effectiveness of Obsidian & Blood Totems
- Kotal Kahn (Blood God) – Totems have 5 less recovery frames
- Kotal Kahn – Air Takedown / Anti-Air Throw should no longer sometimes trade with jumping attacks
- Kotal Kahn (Sun God) – Soul Scorch / Soul Scorch have 5 less recovery frames
- Kotal Kahn (Sun God) – God Choke (all 3 levels) damage increased by 3
- Kotal Kahn (Sun God) – God Choke (all 3 levels) increased hit advantage by 10
- Mileena – 1 has 11 startup frames (down from 14)
- Mileena – D1 has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
- Mileena – 2 has 8 startup frames (down from 10)
- Mileena – adjusted hitbox on b3 to hit more consistently
- Raiden – F1 is now a high
- Takeda – 1 has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
- Takeda – D1 has 8 startup frames (down from 10)
- Takeda (Lasher) – Low Slash is now -19 on block (down from -24)
- Takeda (Lasher) – Whip Trip / Flip is now -11 on block (down from -21)
For more on Mortal Kombat, stay-tuned.