The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
New Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Update Rolls-Out, Patch Notes Inside
Sledgehammer Games has released yet another patch for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. The update is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
The update brings support for the newly released DLC pack called “Supremacy” for Xbox One and Xbox 360. Here’s what the update is bringing along:
PlayStation 3 will soon get the update as well.
DLC 3 / Supremacy Content [Xbox One / Xbox 360]
- New Maps Added for Multiplayer: Skyrise, Parliament, Kremlin, and Compound
New Playlist Added for DLC 3 Maps:
- Supremacy TDM; Supremacy Grapple; Supremacy Moshpit
- Supremacy maps added to Hardcore Mosh Pit
- Part Three of the Exo Zombies Saga: Carrier. We’re working with HMS to resolve a rare issue with Advanced Warfare (360) Supremacy Compatibility Pack – Exo Zombies Only. If you’re experiencing issues, please visit Activision’s Support Site here.
- [Xbox 360] Fixed crash when rapidly entering and backing out of Create-a-Class menus.
- Fixed a rare issue when a splitscreen guest player would have their weapon removed from their loadout when starting a match.
- [Xbox One / Xbox 360 / PlayStation 4] Fixed a rare crash issue for players using splitscreen and joining a lobby.
- Fixed an issue with player connectivity to some online services after disconnecting from the Combat Readiness Program.
- The Flak Jacket perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from lethal equipment.
- The Hard Wired perk now prevents weapon flinch when taking explosive damage from tactical equipment (Stuns, EMP)
- [PC] Improvements to frame rate.
- Fixed a rare issue where the Variable Zoom Scope overlay would temporarily disappear after respawning.
- [Xbox One / Xbox 360] Fixed an issue where the M1 Irons’ attachments would be reset in Master Prestige ranks.
- [PlayStation 4] Fixed an issue where the lobby could display the player doesn’t own the DLC, when they already own it.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where emblems were not displaying correctly in computer setups using SLI cards.
- [PlayStation 4] Fixed an issue for the total number of friends displayed in the Friends list.
- [Xbox] Added two new categories for loot, Retired and Legendary. [Details here] [FEATURE LIVE on June 9th]
- The “Pincushion” and “Deadeye” medals are now awarded correctly when using a Crossbow variant.
- Fixed an issue where the ammo count for a rippable turret head scorestreak would display incorrectly with the akimbo weapon UI.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to access the “New Items” list if a Reinforcement package was in the list.
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- Players will now receive an error message of “invalid surface” if firing the Exo Grapple at a friendly teammate in the Exo Grapple Playlist.
- [Xbox One / Xbox 360] Replaced the MK14 weapon with the M1 Irons in the Gun Game progression.
Map Specific Updates:
- [PC] Fixed out of map exploit on Defender.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy System Hack could remain on screen while using the Super Serum on Site-244.
- [Xbox One / PlayStation 4] Made improvements for performance issues near the “B” Domination marker for the Site-244.
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
Exo Zombies Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits allowing players to remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed an issue where the secondary weapon name would not show up after switching from the OHM in shotgun mode.
For more details, visit the official website here.