Destiny Iron Banner Event Kicks-off on June 2
Destiny players, we have some good news for you all as Bungie has announced a starting date for the Iron Banner. According to the developer, Iron Banner kicks-off on June 2.
The news was shared in Bungie’s weekly update on its official website. It was revealed that update 22.214.171.124 had some changes in it for The Iron Banner. Here’s what’s new:
- Lower-ranked Guardians on your account will receive a reputation boost to catch up to your higher-ranked
- Guardian more quickly
- Rewards cost less Glimmer – the grind is less real
- Etheric Light is available for purchase at Rank 3 and Rank 5
- The Gunsmith has inherited Lord Saladin’s weapon reforging service
- Power still matters, and it matters a little more as the delta between two players increases
- The Cauldron and Pantheon have been added to the playlist, along with Exodus Blue on PlayStation.
In the same post, Bungie also said they will be banning cheaters in Trials of Osiris event. They will have to face, permanent or temporary bans by Bungie.
Lastly, Bungie shared the following stats with us:
- 3,798,561 = Trials of Osiris matches played
- 118,627,301 = Kills (or Deaths, if your glass be half-empty)
- 188,442 = Players visited the Mercurial promised land
- 299,001 = Guardians scored a perfect scorecard
We’ll have more details for you on the Iron Banner in the coming days, so stay-tuned!