The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Witcher 3 Will Soon Run At 30FPS On Xbox One
The Witcher 3 has been a topic of hot discussion lately, both in terms of its gameplay and visuals. While as usual, the PC version stands out but consoles are doing OK as well.
On Xbox One, Developer CD Projekt RED is going to target frame-rate in the next patch. The Witcher 3 frame-rate will be locked to 30 once the next patch hits the console.
The news came to light when a fan asked the question to community coordinator Marcin Momot on Twitter:
@stay_scialla The lock should be there in the upcoming patch.
— Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) May 26, 2015
Patch 1.03, which is already available on PlayStation 4, is still waiting for release on Xbox One. Marcin Momot also revealed on Twitter, that patch 1.03 is currently going through Microsoft’s certification process.
He further said that patch will soon be ready.
As for PS4 patch 1.03, you can see the full patch notes below:
- Corrects a bug where the player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs.
- Corrects an issue related to Stamina regeneration while sprinting.
- Corrects a bug that could cause spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- Reduces spawn times for certain groups of NPCs.
- Blood particles will now properly appear on water surfaces after foes are killed.
- Corrects a visual effect in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Improves foliage behavior in scenes.
- Reduces foliage shadow popping.
- “Melltith” sword is visible again.
- Fixes some minor graphics bugs in gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.
- Improves performance, especially in cutscenes and during gameplay.
- Introduces a number of minor improvements in SFX.
- Fixes an issue that could have caused an infinite loading screen in certain circumstances in Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused rare instances of dialogue looping in certain scenes.
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI, especially during games of gwent.
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
- Fixes an occasional bug in the Journal in the Fake Papers quest.
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
The Witcher 3 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.