In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Dying Light Update 1.06 is Live, Patch Notes Released
If you are regularly playing Dying Light, this one should be of importance to you. The developers have launched a new patch for the game titled update 1.06 and it weighs in at a massive 2.854 GB – which is primarily why you should know what it packs.
With a big size download attached to it, the Dying Light update 1.06 went live only recently, but it also came with the official patch notes shown to users who download it.
In case you haven’t hit that download button yet, here’s what you are looking at with this update:
- Parkour Fever – ten parkour with online leaderboards
- Revamped Quarantine Zones
- Additional national outfits + community designed t-shirt
- Gold-tier fantasy weapons
- Three new trophies
Various balance changes
- Weapon adjustments
- Loot chests adjustments
- Gold-tier weapons drop rate increase
- Shops prices selection adjustments
- Crafting adjustments
- Support for the Bozak Horde DLC
Be the Zombie
- Entirely new progression system – three stages of mutation with additional, unique skills
- Various balance tweaks
- Spit not sticking to opponents fixed
- Ground pound bug fixed
- Flare damage to hives normalized
- Unlocking trophies issues fixed
- Various stability improvements, including co-op
- Weapon duplication exploit fixed
- Support for background music playback added (Spotifiy/PS4)
As you can see, the Dying Light update which has been released for both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One, introduces the new Parkour Fever mini DLC for free as well. This is new because usually developers would ship any additions to the content with a price tag.
I would also be excited (a bit) about the Spotify support for background music on PlayStation 4.