The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Bloodborne: Patch 1.04 Detailed, DLC Will Be Unveiled at E3 2015
Sony and From Software recently held a livestream for Bloodborne on Nico Nico, featuring SCE Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida, Producer Masaaki Yamagiwa and PR Yasuhiro Kitao, where they discussed the upcoming changes with the new patch.
The following pointers are what were told to us. The complete patch notes, however, will release on the game’s news page on Monday when the update goes live.
- Password matching can now be done regardless of level.
- Password matching can now be done even if registered to a different oath.
- Quicksilver bullets and blood vials can now be stored up to 600 (the previous limit was 99) in the storage in Hunter’s Dream.
- Weapons and hunter tools have been tweaked, it will be mostly buffs.
- A bug of the Rifle Spear has been fixed.
- A bug with Blood Gem Imprints has been fixed.
- Boss rewards in the Chalice Dungeons will be improved, they will now drop blood gems randomly.
- Chalice dungeons will now include Blood Stone Shards at Depth 1, Twin Blood Stone Shards at Depth 2, Twin Blood Stone Shards and Blood Stone Chunks at Depth 3, Blood Stone Chunks at
- Depth 4 and Blood Stone Chunks and Blood Rocks at Depth 5.
- Other bugs have been fixed.
Kitao-san also mentioned that the previously teased DLC for Bloodborne will be detailed at E3 2015. He asked fans to stay tuned and look forward for the juicy unveiling to come.
Maintenance for the patch will be conducted on Monday between 4 and 7 AM EDT.