Destiny: Xur Agent Location, Exotic Items, Nothing HoW Related
Alright Guardians! It is time, Xur Agent of the Nine is here for his first visit to Destiny after house of Wolves expansion pack was released.
Hold your horses though, if you were expecting that he was going to bring new items that the expansion has brought, you should remember what the shrouded exotic gear vendor did at the time off The Dark Below. Right after the expansion came out, Xur Agent of the Nine did not bring anything from the DLC except a piece of armor.
You will have to wait a little.
Moving on to the location, it is also his first visit to the Reef. Yes, you will now find him on the reef inside the Well Light doorway with Guardians all around him – as always.
Even if he has nothing related to the House of Wolves, he does have things to sell to all the Destiny players. Here they are:
- No Backup Plans (Exotic Titan Gauntlets) – 13 Strange Coins
- Radiant Dance Machines (Exotic Hunter Leg Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
- Starfire Protocol (Exotic Warlock Chest Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
- The Last Word (Exotic Hand Cannon) – 23 Strange Coins
- Exotic Shard – 7 Strange Coins
- Exotic Engram (Helmet) – 23 Motes of Light
After the new expansion, there are not going to be an upgrades rather the new Ascend System is going to take its place.
That being said, be mindful of the timings at which Xur Agent of the Nine visits Destiny. He comes every Friday on 9:00 AM and leaves on Sunday 9:00 AM. Since he just arrived, you have enough time to get those Strange Coins to him.