The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC Patch Brings Stability and Graphical Improvements
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has received a new patch on the PC, following just days after it was released worldwide.
According to CD Projekt RED, the new patch brings stability and graphics improvements to the game. Players will instantly feel the UI and open-world interaction to be more smoother. The game options now has a slider to decide the sharpness of the game’s visuals. Blood particles will now appear on the water after a kill, and some bugs have been ironed out.
Most importantly, the patch gives your FPS a boost, even if you’re utilizing NVIDIA Hairworks. Expect at least 10 additional FPS numbers to show up on your counter, which is great news for players running the game with older components.
The full patch notes are listed below:
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
- Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
- Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed
- Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
- Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
- Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High
- Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
- Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs
- Improves menu handling
- Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting
- Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occurred when scrolling the map
- Generally improves world map focus
- Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
- Corrects some missing translations in the UI
- Corrects an issue in dialogue selections
- Rostan Muggs is back
- Minor SFX improvements
The PlayStation 4 is expected to receive a patch next week. It promises to fix the frame-rate issue currently plaguing the game.