In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Driveclub Update 1.15 Goes Live With New Driver Levels and More
Evolution Studios has released an update 1.5 for Driveclub, according to an announcement on Twitter. The post on the social website, gave a link to Facebook which allowed us to take a look at the changelog.
The update in question is around 330MB in size so it shouldn’t take long for you to download it. As for the contents of this new update, they are listed below:
- New Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 55 and each new level has a reward.
- New menu images to show off some of the best #PS4share pictures created by DRIVECLUB players.
- A new option to toggle the entire On-Screen Display on and off while you race, without pausing.
- Statistics have been added for all cars from Expansion Packs and free downloads.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Update 1.15 Add-ons will be available for download from PlayStation®Store on May 26 (Europe, America, Japan) & May 27 (Asia):
- Adds support for the DS Survolt, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.
- Adds support for the Lamborghini Icons Expansion Pack (coming to PlayStation®Store May 26-27).
- The Lamborghini Icons Car Pack includes: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Lamborghini Reventón, Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 Super Veloce and Lamborghini Diablo Super Veloce.
- The Lamborghini Icons Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Earn every star in the Lamborghini Icons Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the Torque Tour Pack which includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Earn every star in the Torque Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs and each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with
For more details, visit the official Facebook page.