In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Nvidia Shares GPU Recommendations
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt system requirements were shared a while back by CD Projekt RED. However, it wasn’t until now that Nvidia has shared some detailed GPU recommendations to run The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on a host different settings on PC.
According to details revealed by Nvidia, you’ll need a minimum of GTX 960 to run the game on low settings with 1920×1080 resolution.
Here are the details shared by the company:
- 1920×1080, Low settings – GTX 960
- 1920×1080, Medium settings – GTX 960
- 1920×1080, High settings – GTX 960
- 1920×1080, Uber settings – GTX 970
- 1920×1080, Uber settings w/ GameWorks – GTX 980
- 2560×1440, Uber settings – GTX 980
- 2560×1440, Uber settings w/ GameWorks – GTX TITAN X, or 2-Way SLI GTX 970
- 3840×2160, Uber settings – GTX TITAN X, or 2-Way SLI GTX 980
- 3840×2160, Uber settings w/ GameWorks – 2-Way SLI GTX 980 or GTX TITAN X
As for the processor, Nvidia is recommending an Intel i7-5960X with 16GB of DDR4 system memory. Lastly, you will need The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Ready GeForce GTX Driver.
Well, I guess I’ll be needing a GPU upgrade as my GTX 750 Ti won’t cut it. So? can your PC run The Witcher 3? Or will you need an upgrade too?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is hitting stores on May 19 and will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One in addition to PC.
If you wish to know more about the specs revealed by CD Projekt RED, follow the link provided above.