In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Project Cars Launch Trailer Details the Game’s Impressive Features
To celebrate the launch of Slightly Mad Studios’ Project Cars in a couple of days, the developer has published a Launch Trailer.
The Launch Trailer provides a closer look at the game’s jaw-dropping visuals, wide range of vehicles, day-night cycle, and more.
The game contains one of the largest track roster with 110+ unique locations, licensed vehicles including GT, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, Open Wheel, and over 80+ available cars at launch.
In addition to this, the game also contains support for over 30 wheels, community apps, and Virtual Reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus. Some other features are:
- Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
- Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
- World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
- Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
- Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
- Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
- Regularly-scheduled community events
- Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
- Continual updates and further content after launch
Check out the trailer above and share your impressions with us in the Discussion Box below.