GTA 5 Multiplayer Mod FiveM is now in its Experimental Version, Instructions Inside
The team behind GTA 5 Multiplayer Mod FiveM has released its first experimental version.
FiveM is a GTA Multiplayer Mod which allows players to play in advanced multiplayer environment on dedicated servers with user-generated mods.
The official weblog of FiveM states that the said mod is built on the multiplayer framework set by Rockstar Studios as part of the RAGE engine:
It builds on the solid multiplayer framework set by the Rockstar Studios themselves as part of the RAGE engine, which has gone through rigorous testing since its first release in 2008, adding high-level customizability features.
However, one thing to note here is that the experimental build does not represent the final build quality. The creators have also ensured that they plan to add a server browser list in future to aid players in selecting their preferable servers with custom rules and such.
To get started with the mod, follow the directions below:
- Go to the /dist/bin/ folder and launch CitiLaunch.exe
- Point it to your GTAV installation directory
- Run CitiLaunch.exe and when you get an activation screen, press ‘Enter’
- The game may crash but open it back up and it will go to the normal GTAV Menu. Load into Online or Storymode
- Once loaded in, press F6 to join an online session
To download the GTA Multiplayer Mod and more instructions; check this link.