In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Latest H1Z1 Update Adds Female Survivors, Test Servers Stability, & More
The zombie-apocalypse title by Daybreak Game, H1Z1, has received a update major which brings the long awaited feature – playing as a female survivor.
In addition to this, the update also brings the all new First Person Battle Royale Mode which pits players in a fight to death. You can read the complete patch notes below:
- You can now choose to be a female survivor in the H1Z1 core game and Battle Royale.
- All existing wearable’s and emotes work for both genders, including your account items. No matter what gender you choose, skinning an item or using an emote will work for both.
- If you wish to change gender, you will need to delete the character and recreate it.
- Known issues: There is currently limited voice for the female character. More will be coming soon.
- All H1Z1 players will receive a “Daybreak Games” in-game t-shirt. You must own H1Z1 prior to the server wipe.
- First Person Battle Royale is now available
- Offroader now has upgraded interior
- Green and Brown Camo beanies now have the correct texture
- You can no longer pick up items, open/close doors or search containers while restrained
380 rounds will now spawn in Battle Royale
- The recipe for yeast now gives 2 yeast instead of 10
- Handcuff keys are now visualized in game
- Added a new recipe for a metal wall that has a doorway inside of it. This can be used instead of a metal gate to gain access to your base.
- Biofuel and ethanol now do half the damage to structures that they used to.
- The recipe for ethanol now creates 1 ethanol instead of 5.
- Flashbangs are now in game, they will explode after 3 seconds of being thrown and will blind anyone within a 7 meter radius.
- “No placement” radius around bases has been increased. The owner of the base and people grouped with the owner are not affected.
- If the owner of a foundation does not log in for a set amount of time (currently testing it at 2 weeks), the foundation reverts to un-owned, and may be claimed by another player.
- If the owner of a foundation deletes his or her character, the base will be set to un-owned immediately.
- This will allow groups of friends to “hand off” management of their base to another player.
Test Server Issues Resolved
- You can now interact with everything in your inventory
- Night vision will turn on and off as intended
- Night vision goggles fit on the female model
For those who don’t know, this is the same patch for which the developer carried out a complete player and server wipeout. To read up more, you can see this post.