The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Total War: Attila Assembly Kit Trailer Celebrates Release of Mod Tools
To commemorate the release of modding tools for Total War: Attila, Sega and Creative Assembly have released a new trailer that gives you an oversight on the various options included in the modding kit.
Dubbed as the ‘Assembly Kit,’ players will have access to powerful tools such as Terry (Allows the editing of campaign map aesthetics), TeD (Creation of individual battle tiles), BOB (for processing data including textures, models, animations, etc.) and DaVE (the game database editor).
Additionally, the developer has thrown in the Terrain Raw Data resource pack which includes over 60 GB of in-game production data.
Total War: Attila Assembly Kit is still in beta, but you can expect it to be further improved with future updates.
Here’s how you can download the free kit:
- Hover over the “LIBRARY” panel in steam and select “TOOLS” from the drop down menu.
- Select Total War: Attila Assembly Kit BETA
- Double Click to begin downloading. Be sure to install The Assembly Kit to the same HDD as Total War: Attila.
- To get the Terrain Raw Data pack, right-click the Total War: Attila Assembly Kit BETA and select “properties”. Click the “DLC” tab and select “Terrain Raw Data” to begin downloading. The
- Terrain Raw Data will expand to near 60GB on your HDD, so only download it if you feel you need it. It will be needed to use Terry and to use TEd fully.