New Advanced Warfare Patch Tweaks Weapons, Exo Zombies, Ranked Play and More
Sledgehammer Games just released a new patch to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and it comes bearing tons of changes to the game.
If you check out the complete patch notes you will see that not only does the update make important changes to at least four of the weapons but also brings a host of improvements and fixes to the Exo Zombies.
All these are in addition to updates that have been made to exo survival, maps, ranked play, game modes, scorestreak, store, challenges, UI and general in-game features.
We have listed down the patch notes that are specific to weapons and Exo Zombies:
- MK14 – Increased headshot damage multiplier.
- ASM1 – Reduced the magazine size.
- Pytaek – Decreased initial recoil, decreased aim down sights time.
- EPM3 – Increased the headshot damage multiplier, decreased the heat build up when firing.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Fixed a rare issue where the UI icons for downed teammates, orbital supply drops, and civilians would not show up in later rounds.
- Fixed a rare issue where the fire rate of some weapons would affect the secondary weapon of a player.
- Various improvements to the Exo Zombies menu.
- Improved graphical stability when using the Magnetron gun.
- Fixed an exploit where the Magnetron weapon could have unlimited ammo.
- Fixed an issue where a trap was issuing an incorrect amount of credits.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t being damaged by Toxic Gas.
- Fixed an issue where Bubby could focus on the Distraction Drone.
- Fixed an issue where the Achivement for rescuing 20 suvivors was not unlocking.