Battlefield Hardline Patch #1 Has a Release Date of April 28
It is no secret that spawns in Battlefield Hardline’s Team Death Matches have issues and players want them fixed ASAP. Thanks to Battlefield Hardline patch #1, things will improve in this regard soon.
Fans who were eagerly waiting for this problem to go away, should know that the fix is coming on April 28.
The news was confirmed by the official Battlefield Twitter page:
— Battlefield (@Battlefield) April 23, 2015
The update will also deal with some Nvidia driver issues, weapons balancing and brings the rental server program. Here are some of the community requested fixes included in the new update:
- Punkbuster fixes – Addressing some of the heavy CPU usage seen by players.
- Nvidia DirectX driver fixes – Working with our partners at Nvidia to create new drivers to prevent the most common crash issues.
- Extended Conquest time – Extended the length of Conquest matches by increasing the number of tickets on both Large and Small.
- Fixed TDM spawns – Adjusted spawn points and the spawn system for better TDM spawning.
- Multiple weapon balance tweaks – Addressed some common complaints with the weapon balance, there will be more coming soon.
There are plenty of other fixes like server crashes, MP squad joining etc. Visit the link here to read more about what’s in-store for us on April 28.