DriveClub Update 1.14 Goes Live, PS Plus Edition Coming Soon
The latest update (1.14) for DriveClub has gone live thanks to Evolution Studios. There are plenty of changes and additions made with update 1.14, but three main features include a new car, tour and multiplayer replays.
The car in question is Ferrari LaFerrari, which is being added to the game free of charge. You can take your new car for a spin on the new Startline Tour, which features 11 events and 45 objectives.
Also, you now have the option to save multiplayer replays after the race via the Replay Menu. Here are the full patch notes for DriveClub update 1.14:
- Adds the Ferrari LaFerrari to your Garage! Complete Rank 5 of the “Ferrari Owners Club” Driver Accolade to earn access to this car for use in all areas of the game
- Adds the Startline Tour. All new players will now jump into a brand new Tour when they first play the game called Startline
- The Startline Tour is available for free and features 11 events and 45 objectives. This Tour mainly serves as a varied and well balanced introduction to DRIVECLUB and is based on some of the most popular and entertaining events from elsewhere in the game
- Adds Multiplayer Race Replays to the game. You can now save a Replay at the end of any Multiplayer Race and view it later from the Replays menu
- Adds a new Audio Settings option to change the acoustic settings for all cockpit cameras, so that you can change between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound
- Adds a new Single Event option to set “Time Of Day” for a Single Event to half past every hour as well as on the hour
- Adds a new Single Event option to change the number of laps in a Race to any number from 1 to 25 laps
- Adds a new Controller Settings option to allow adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels
- Includes general improvements to the game for better performance, stability and usability
Lastly, Evolution said they will make server side upgrades after patch 1.14 to improve performance. This will enable them to release the long awaited PlayStation Plus Edition of DriveClub.
You can read more about that over at their Facebook page.