In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Project CARS Gets Release Date and Full Tracks List
Ever since Driveclub was in the making, people have been keeping an eye out for Project CARS, the game has always looked promising whether it is the visuals, the gameplay or the variety.
Finally, the game has gone gold; and we have an official release date!
Ian Bell the studio head at at Slightly Mad Studios revealed the tri-fold news together; that the game has gone gold, that it will release on May 7 and that the full list of locations in the game can now be viewed:
After months of intense work on what will certainly be THE ultimate racing experience, we’re extremely happy to confirm that Project CARS has now gone gold and will release in EMEA territories on May 7th 2015. We know the wait for the game to be released was worth it, as we’re confident the quality and realism level we have achieved will provide our fans with the game they are all expecting. Finally, we are also delighted to reveal the final track list. With more than 30 locations, Project CARS offers the largest track roster of any recent racing game.
As far as the locations are concerned that are going to be featured in Project CARS, there are a total of 110 tracks spread over more than 30 locations. Here’s the complete list of the places you will be going to:
- Nurburgring 1 – Germany (4 layouts)
- Nurburgring 2 – Germany (4 layouts)
- Zhuhai International Circuit – China
- Chesterfield – UK
- Cadwell Park – UK (3 layouts)
- Greenwood – Republic of Ireland
- Sakitto – Japan (4 layouts)
- Summerton – UK
- Spa – Belgium
- Sonoma Raceway – USA (3 layouts)
- Brno Circuit – Czech Republic
- Willow Springs – USA (2 layouts)
- Le Mans – France (2 layouts)
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca – USA
- Donnington – UK (2 layouts)
- Snetterton – UK (3 layouts)
- Azure Coast – France (5 layouts)
- Azure Circuit – France
- California Highway – USA (5 layouts)
- Glencairn – UK (6 layouts)
- Mount Panorama – Australia
- Oulton Park – UK
- Road America – USA
- Watkins Glen – USA (2 layouts)
- Brands Hatch – UK (2 layouts)
- Dubai Autodrome – UAE (5 layouts)
- Hockenheim Ring – Germany (3 layouts)
- Imola – Italy
- Monza – Italy (2 layouts)
- Motorsport Arena – Germany
- Silverstone – UK (4 layouts)
- Circuit Zolder – Belgium
So, what do you think of that vast range of locations where you will be racing in Project CARS?