The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Latest Diablo 3 Hotfixes, Including Blood Shard Exploit, Detailed by Blizzard Entertainment
Blizzard Entertainment has always taken care of the Diablo 3 community as good as they can – well mostly.
The official forums of Diablo 3 are always active when it comes to the hotfixes that either the game requires, has received or will receive in the near future. The community managers usually post updates on issues regularly, and things are no different this time.
In a recent short update on the forums, we have been told about a couple of hotfixes that will soon go live in the game. Here they are:
- Fixing an issue where some players are not able to access their BlizzCon 2014 transmogrification appearances
- Fixing an issue where stash tabs purchased during a Season are not rolling over to your non-Seasonal stash once the Season ends
Moving on, the community manager has also listed a couple of hotfixes that have already gone live on April 16, 2015. These include changes to Monsters and Bounties in specific areas where Diablo 3 players were having difficulty using the features:
- Fixed an issue where the Gelatinous Sire would occasionally fail to split
- Fixed a bug which caused Blood Thief goblins in multiplayer games to drop more Blood Shards than intended (4/16)
- The “Wortham Survivors” bounty has been disabled
- This bounty cannot always be completed and we will be addressing this issue in a later patch
Is there anything else in the game that cannot wait for a full patch to be released and should get a fix as soon as possible? Shout out in the comments below and it might actually get heard by the Diablo 3 developers.