Destiny Patch 1.1.2 Goes Live With Storage Changes and Boss Nerf
Bungie has released Destiny patch 1.1.2 earlier that brought some needed adjustment to the game. For instance, Vault storage capacity is increased for armor, weapons and general slots, so you can store more of your favorite items in Destiny.
Extra slots have come at a price for last-gen console users though. Bungie has disabled item comparison on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Also, update 1.1.2 has nerfed Strike boss Valus Ta’Aruc, so you’ll find it a bit easier to go through him.
Here are the main highlights from patch 1.1.2:
- Vault Capacity increased to 24 Armor Slots, 36 Weapon Slots, and 24 General SlotsDisabled gear comparison in Vault on Xbox 360 & PS3 platforms to account for additional slot memory
- Colorblind support (deuteranopia, protanopia, tritanopia) added for highly color-driven gameplay elementsMotion tracker Loot drops Shield energy
- Audio Controls are now available in the Settings menuVolume control Music toggling
- Item Lock now allows players to prevent gear and weapon items from being accidentally dismantled
- The purple ball has been reborn in the tower as an interactive sphere with a parallaxed energy core that grows with object velocity and tints based off time of day
Lastly, Reddit community has already Data Mined the latest update and shared some “behind-the-scenes’ patch notes. The details revealed by them, gave us an insight on The House of Wolves Expansion pack.
According to the details, one of the multiplayer maps could take place on the moon of Mars, called Phobos. Data miners also came across two social hubs called “Queen’s Bay” and “Halls of Amentet.” You can visit the link above for more details.
Bungie is planning to release Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves next month.