The Witcher 3 Achievements List for Xbox One Surfaces Online
There are exactly 35 days left in the release of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, and we are starting to get so many stories on the game that hardly a day passes when I don’t write on it twice.
Any how, the first thing we have for you today is about the list of achievements which has surfaced online.
In total The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt has 52 achievements for the Xbox One version that showed up on Xbox Achievements, they will give you 1000 gamerscore if you master all of them.
Check them out:
- Passed the Trial – Finish the game on any difficulty.
- Ran the Gauntlet – Finish the game on the “Blood and Broken Bones!” or “Death March!” difficulty levels.
- Walked the Path – Finish the game on the “Death March!” difficulty level.
- Geralt: The Professional – Complete all witcher contracts.
- Dendrologist – Acquire all the Abilities in one tree.
- The Enemy of My Enemy – Use the Axii Sign to force one opponent to kill another. Do this 20 times.
- Humpty Dumpty – Kill 10 opponents by knocking them off somewhere high with the Aard Sign.
- Environmentally Unfriendly – Kill 50 opponents using the environment (e.g. swamp gas, insects or objects).
- Kaer Morhen Trained – Perform 10 effective counterattacks in a row without getting hit or parrying.
- Can’t Touch This! – Kill 5 foes in a fight without taking damage (except for Toxicity) and without using the Quen Sign.
- That Is the Evilest Thing – Ignite the gas produced by a Dragon’s Dream bomb using a burning opponent. Do this 10 times.
- Butcher of Blaviken – Kill at least 5 opponents in under 10 seconds.
- Brawler – Defeat Olaf, the Skellige champion of unarmed combat.
- Overkill – Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times.
- Master Marksman – Kill 50 human and nonhuman opponents by striking them in the head with a crossbow bolt.
- Globetrotter – Discover 100 fast travel points.
- Pest Control – Destroy all monster nests in the Velen / Novigrad region, or in Skellige.
- Card Collector – Acquire all gwent cards available in the base version of the game.
- Gwent Master – Defeat Tybalt and win the gwent tournament held at the Passiflora.
- Let’s Cook! – Learn 12 potion formulae.
- Bombardier – Collect the formulae for 6 different bomb types.
- Bookworm – Read 30 books, journals or other documents.
- Armed and Dangerous – Find and equip all the elements of one set of witcher gear.
- Power Overwhelming – Have all possible Place of Power bonuses active at the same time.
- Brawl Master – Complete all fistfighting quests in Velen, Skellige and Novigrad.
- Fast and Furious – Win all the horse races in the game.
- Munchkin – Reach character development level 35.
- Fire in the Hole – Destroy 10 monster nests using bombs.
- Fist of the South Star – Defeat an opponent in a fistfight without taking any damage.
- Geralt and Friends – Win a round of gwent using only neutral cards.
- All In – Play three hero cards in one round of gwent and win the match.
- Even Odds – Kill 2 monsters you have a contract on without using Signs, potions, mutagens, oils or bombs.
- Mutant – Fill all mutagen slots.
Other than this there are a total of 19 secret achievements in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with 15 gamerscore for each of them expect one that has a 30 gamerscore.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt will releases worldwide on May 19.