In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim Has Many Gay Orcs, One Human
Having played so many games with Orcs that we, mostly, fight against, doesn’t it make you feel like they are not given enough love?
Well, this developer thinks so which is why he is making a gay orc dating simulation videogame – yeah, you read that right.
Mitch Alexander, the game creator is developing it for NaNoRenO 2015 where it will be showcased for a month. He believes that Orcs being the kind of characters who are usually cast aside for being “others,” are something that many people in the society can relate to.
Similarly, he is trying to break the norms of usual dating sims with Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim by putting together a list of characters that is different from what is usually depicted in simulations. You may read up more on it here, and check out the main cast below:
- Malgóm is one of the group’s three chiefs, along with his partners Ror and Cennedig.
- Sithig is a grise, a boar-like humanoid rarely seen outside of obscure bestiaries.
- Brocgin has spent the last few years of his life studying at a human educational institution in the city.
- Ror is the second of the group’s three chiefs; he’s smart, pragmatic, and keen.
- Aed is the only human in the group; he’s cheerful, optimistic and very, very eager.
- Cennedig is one of the three chiefs of the group, alongside his romantic partners Ror and Malgóm.
- Domnol is an orcish courier, and shows up sometime after the group begin their journey.
- Ggorom is a selkie returning to his home under the sea, near the Outer Hebrides.
- Ferdag is a warrior, and acts as the vanguard for the group.
Will you be interested in playing Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim?