In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
DC Universe Online: Halls of Power Part II Brings New Gods
The next installment in the DC Universe Online saga, Halls of Power Part II, will release this spring, Daybreak Game Company has announced.
Darkseid is fully bent on gathering ancient artifacts of the Old Gods and has now turned his legions of Parademons on the Celestial City, home of Orion and the New Gods of New Genesis. The new episode will see to new Gods joining in the fray, including Orion, Lightray, Steppenwolf, Granny Goodness and the Female Furies Lashina, Stompa and Mad Harriet.
Here is what new single and multiplayer content players will have access to:
- Daily Solo Bounty Missions on New Genesis – Players will be tasked with destroying or repairing Apokoliptian cannons and fighting Dreggs, Bugs and Parademons.
- New Duos – Players will have access to two new Duo Missions, “Necropolis: Resource Recovery,” featuring Mister Miracle and Mantis, and “League Hall: Malfunction,” where players will take on Orion or Mad Harriet.
- Four-Player Operation – In “Fatal Exams,” players must escape Granny Goodness’ brainwashing orphanage on Apokolips.
- Eight-Player Operation – Players must fight to reach a special teleporter to either stop Steppenwolf or defeat Lightray in “New Genesis Now.”
- Eight-Player Raid – “Happiness Home” requires players to help Oracle and Calculator save Superman or Black Adam from Granny Goodness.
- Episode 14 also includes new player rewards such as New Gods- and New Genesis-inspired Base Items, Feats and Collections, and new high level gear inspired by Mister Miracle and Big Barda (Heroes), and Kalibak and Steppenwolf (Villains).
Halls of Power Part II is going to be released for DC Universe Online this Spring on PS4, PS3 and PC. A solid release date will be given soon.