In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Advanced Warfare Update Removes Goliath Exploit and Others
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare received a new update couple of hours ago that fixes various issues, most notably numerous exploits that the players were enjoying for some of the versions of the game.
The exploit removal that you will want to know about, primarily, is the Goliath God Mode glitch that allowed players to get infinite health.
There are certain differences in the patch notes for the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. So we have specified which of the versions will get each one of the fixes. Here’s the complete list:
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed various out of map exploits using Exo Grapple in the Ascendance Grapple Mosh Pit Playlist (Xbox One)
- Players no longer advance more than one gun rank with a multikill in Gun Game (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to have infinite health using the XS1 Goliath scorestreak (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)
- Removed the ability for the XS1 Goliath to use the Exo Grapple in the Ascendance Grapple Mosh Pit (Xbox One)
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)
In the recent days, the XS1 Goliath God Mode glitch has been considered the biggest that Call of Duty Advanced Warfare has seen so far. Dedicated fans would be glad to know that no one will get an unfair advantage from it any more.
Was there anything else that you wanted Sledgehammer Games to fix? Shout out in the comments section below.