Diablo 3 Patch 2.2.0 Goes Live With a Massive Changelog
I don’t think this is the first time I have come across a massive changelog for Diablo 3, so it isn’t surprising at all. Diablo 3 patch 2.2.0 is now available to download for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in US. It will make numerous changes, improvements, fixes and additions to the game across all platforms.
It comes with three new treasure goblins, new wardrobes and new seasonal rewards. Each class in the game has received minor to moderate changes and improvements with patch 2.2.0 for example, Barbarian’s Rolling Thunder Skill Rune is improved.
Also, Blizzard has removed regular health potions from Diablo 3. You can see some highlights from the patch below:
- Three new Treasure Goblins have made their way into the realm of Sanctuary. Riches await for those who can catch them!
- When crafting gems and items, the entire quantity will now be crafted at once
- You can now increase your Blood Shard cap by achieving a personal best in Solo Greater Rifts
- Two new Legendary potions, two new Legendary gems, and dozens of new and revamped Legendary powers have been added
- Several sets across all six classes have received significant improvements and new Barbarian, Demon Hunter, and Wizard sets have been added to the game
As I mentioned patch notes are super extensive so you can head over to the official website for more details.
What other changes or improvements would you like to see in Diablo 3? Let us know in the comments.