In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Shadow Warrior Update 1.5.0 Goes Live
Shadow Warrior update 1.5.0 is now live and brings along several needed fixes. To run version 1.5.0, all you have to do is press the default “Play Shadow Warriors” button.
The update is available for Windows 7, Windows 8 and above. Via this update, developers are adding support for MAC and Linux operating systems. Also, you can now have new boss fights with Zilla in Chapter 13 and 6.
Developers have also fixed a rare issue where the game would crash after pressing ctrl+tab. You can see full patch notes below:
- Available for Windows Vista/7/8 and above.
- Added Mac OS X and Linux support.
- Added additional bossfights with Zilla in chapters 13 and 16.
- Added ingame artbook.
- Added DirectX 11 based graphics.
- Added optimization for 32 & 64-bit build.
- Added optimization for SSAO.
- Added optimization for Mirror Effects.
- Fixed many gameplay bugs and minor level bugs.
- Fixed minor bugs for pad controls.
- Fixed minor localization bugs.
- Fixed rare crash when using alt-tab.
- Fixed rare Gozu crash.
- Fixed saving weapon fx’s when using non standard katana.
Players should note that this update is not available on Windows XP. However, you can still play the game on Windows XP, though it will be a previous build.
If you have beaten Shadow Warrior, then after the latest patch is installed only the initial save data for each level will be available to you. Rest assured, all of your stats and upgrades will remain intact, but all of your quicksaves and checkpoint saves will no longer be available.