In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Evolve’s Behemoth DLC is Now Available – Adds Four Hunters,Maps and More
Evolve may not be doing as well as Turtle Rock hoped, but they aren’t going to give-up on the game any time soon. Especially when they have such extensive plans for future DLC content.
Speaking of DLC, Evolve has received its first major DLC in the form of Behemoth. As the name suggests, the DLC features a massive stone faced creature that will haunt your dreams. Along with it, a new set of hunters have been added to the game.
DB Sinclair and Yah Boy Shak take us on a commentated journey through the Aviary map, featuring the newest Monster Behemoth, and the four new Hunters, Torvald (Assault), Crow (Trapper), Slim (Medic), and Sunny (Support). Kick back, relax, and get ready to rock and roll with the blazing ball that is Behemoth, and the fragtastic four new Hunters!
The said DLC also features two new maps; The Broken Hill Mine and Broken Hill Foundry. All the content is available for $14.99, while each hunter is available individually for $7.49. You can also buy the season pass for $24.99.
Lastly, the content update comes with some bug fixes as well. Check out the highlight below or visit the official website for more.
- Fixed issue that would keep a player from re-joining a game they were disconnected from
- Fixed issue that would cause a player to become out of sync with other players in a match if they reconnected to a match
- Improved voice chat audio quality
- Fixed issue where players could sometimes end up in the wrong game mode
- Fixed issue where the server would not allow players to join in progress
- Various progression balance changes — Same changes as Xbox One and PC in 1.1
Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred if a player disconnected after using Vortex
- Fixed the tracking dart sound playing for monster when Abe darts wildlife
- Fixed situations where AI sometimes fell through the world after using Teleport Gates
- Fix rare crash when AIs would grapple the player
- Fix rare crash when late-joining a game while another player was using personal shield or cloak
- Fix rare server crash when a player disconnects while teleporting or gliding.
- Fixed issue with playable Ebonstar Soldier
So what do you say? Are you going to spend those dimes on this?