WWE 2K15 Update 1.05 is Live, Brings Fixes Improvements and More
Update 1.05 is now live for WWE 2K15 and paves the way for its Path of the Warrior 2K Showcase DLC, 2K Games has confirmed.
The new patch weighs in at just over 400 MB and addresses some key improvements. All in all, the new update is simply to get players ready so that they can jump right into the new DLC when it releases tomorrow.
You can read the patch notes for WWE 2K15 Update 1.05 below:
- Implemented gameplay improvements and numerous bug fixes
- Superstars now recover stamina while standing on the turnbuckle, which should increase opportunities to use top rope signatures and finishers.
- AI teammates will no longer break up their own partner’s submission attempts during an elimination tag team match
- Players can no longer use WWE Superstars with modified stats saved as alternate attires in online matches with the “Fair Fight” option on.
- Addressed an issue with transitioning to private match lobbies from the main menu.
- Presentation and gameplay fixes for “Path of the Warrior” downloadable content.
The latest installment in the wrestling franchise is currently on sale at Amazon where you can grab a copy for $30. If you have yet to try the game out and are interested in doing so, then here’s a good opportunity for you take advantage of.