In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Star Citizen Aegis Vanguard Spaceship Available for $250, Grabbing it?
Star Citizen Aegis Vanguard spaceship is now available to players for $250. However, players who decide to buy it won’t be able to fly this ship just yet.
According to a post on the official website, Aegis Vanguard is available for purchase as part of the “limited concept sale” until April 6.
The post further said that the ship “meets our specifications, but it is not yet ready to display in your Hangar or to fight in Arena Commander.”
The developers want to raise funds for the development of Star Citizen that’s why the ship is being put up for sale. However, it is unclear when it will be available to fly.
The A3G Vanguard is the United Empire of Earth’s dedicated deep space fighter. Initially developed as a bomber-destroyer, the Vanguard is a hard-charging bulldog of a ship which features extensive forward-mounted weaponry designed to tear through the shields and armor of other spacecraft.
Four high-caliber forward laser cannons and a massive central Gatling gun give the Vanguard an unprecedented amount of sheer striking power.
Here are the official specs of A3G Vanguard:
- LENGTH – 37m
- BEAM – 39m (25m folded)
- HEIGHT – 8.8m (8.5m Gear down, 6.3m folded)
- NULL-CARGO MASS – Coming Soon
- CARGO CAPACITY – 0 SCU
- MAX CREW – 2 persons
- MAX POWER PLANT – 2xS2
- FACTORY POWER PLANT – Coming Soon
- MAX ENGINE (PRIMARY THRUSTER) – 2xTR4
- FACTORY ENGINE – 2x X-Forge D/S4-320 (TR4)
- MANEUVERING THRUSTERS – 12xTR2
- MAX SHIELD – 2
- SHIELD – Coming Soon
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT – Survival Pod
- GIMBAL WEAPONS (CENTERLINE) – xS4 APOC
- DeathBallistic Gatling
- FIXED WEAPONS (NOSE) – 4xS2 Behring M4A High Power Lasers
- MANNED TURRET – 1×(2xS2) Ballistic Repeaters
- MISSILES (BODY) – 2× 4xS2
For more details, visit the official website.