Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Rockstar Comments on GTA V Graphical Issues After Update 1.08
Grand Theft Auto V recently got an update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One. After the update went live, many users reported graphics “deterioration.” It’s not an uncommon problem with game updates these days, but what exactly is Rockstar doing to fix it?
Here is what Rockstar had to say:
We are aware of some graphical issues on the Xbox One and PS4 versions of GTAV after the most recent Title Update, and we are investigating a fix now. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.
That’s good to know, hopefully it won’t be long before we get a fix. Apart from the visual downgrade, update 1.08 for GTA V brought the following:
- Corrected changes to BMX bike physics that created issues with Races and stunting
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where vehicles could be erroneously removed from players’ hangars in rare cases
- Fixed an issue with some players’ characters changing appearance or gender after updating to 1.08
- Corrected a problem where certain Parachute Jumps could not be completed
- Fixed issues where some players encountered a black screen at the end of certain Heists
- Fixed several issues where Trophies were unlocking incorrectly on PS4
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to equip glasses in the Interaction Menu
- Fixed an issue where certain player-created, 2-4 player Capture Jobs would fail erroneously when one player quit
- Fixed several issues where the Heist Planning Board would appear blank until leaving and re-joining GTA Online
- Fixed an issue where Los Santos Customs would charge more than the quoted amount if ordering parts from the iFruit app and applying the order in-game
- Fixed an issue where the “Parachute from 500 feet” daily objective was not completing after the player fell and parachuted from a far enough height
- Corrected a problem where chat audio could be erroneously muted while spectating players in a Heist
General fixes to improve game and network stability for Story Mode and GTA Online