The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
GTA 5 Online Heists – High-end Apartments, How to Earn $12m, Leaders
The much-awaited GTA 5 Online Heists DLC started rolling out yesterday. These missions are an entirely different thing and there are certain prerequisites that must be met – especially if you want to host one.
Our guide provides an overview of everything you need to accumulate in order to host an Online Heist:
- A Heist Leader must be rank-12 or above
- A Heist Leader must own a high-end apartment with a planning room containing a board
- A Heist Leader must have enough money to pay for a Heist’s set up costs
High-end Apartments to Look for
Like I have mentioned earlier, in order to be a Heist Leader, you need to have a high-end apartment with a planning room containing a planning board. In case you do not know where to look, following is a list of apartments to help you out:
- Del Perro Heights, Apartment 7 – $200,000 (Del Perro)
- Del Perro Heights, Apartment 20 – $205,000 (Del Perro)
- 3 Alta Street, Apartment. 10 – $217,000 (Downtown Los Santos)
- 3 Alta Street, Apartment 57 – $223,000 (Downtown Los Santos)
- 4 Integrity Way, Apartment 30 – $235,000 (Downtown Los Santos)
- Richards Majestic, Apartment 4 – $241,000 (Rockford Hills)
- 4 Integrity Way, Apartment 35 – $247,000 (Downtown Los Santos)
- Richards Majestic, Apartment 51 – $253,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Tinsel Towers, Apartment 45 – $270,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Tinsel Towers, Apartment 29 – $286,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Weazel Plaza, Apartment 26 – $304,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Weazel Plaza, Apartment 70 – $319,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Weazel Plaza, Apartment 101 – $335,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Eclipse Towers, Apartment 9 – $373,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Eclipse Towers, Apartment 5 – $382,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Eclipse Towers, Apartment 40 – $391,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Eclipse Towers, Apartment 31 – $400,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Del Perro Heights, Apartment 4 – $468,000 (Del Perro)
- 4 Integrity Way, Apartment 28 – $476,000 (Downtown Los Santos)
- Richards Majestic, Apartment 2 – $484,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Tinsel Towers, Apartment 42 – $492,000 (Rockford Hills)
- Eclipse Towers, Apartment 3 – $500,000 (Rockford Hills)
Assigning Roles of Different Players
While playing with a crew, always choose your Leader wisely. It’s the job of a Leader to assign different roles to his or her crew. As a general rule of thumb, these roles must be assigned considering players’ strengths and weaknesses in mind.
For instance, a player with a higher score in Flying School must always assume the role of a Pilot. Players with good hacking skills should always take up the role of Infiltrators and same goes for Bodyguards having impressive shooting skills.
Lastly, if you feel that as a Leader, you are more suitable for a role, spend some time using that particular ability to get further improvements.
How to Earn More than $12 Million with Heists
Each Heist in GTA 5 Online Heists DLC has unique Elite Challenge which grants players with cash multipliers. However, in addition to these Elite Challenges, there are only one-time challenges which reward you with ultimate cash bonuses upon the completion of these missions:
- First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
- All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
- Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
- Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus
You can keep a track of your rewards by heading over to Pause Menu > Stats > Awards.
In case you need to know more about GTA 5 Online Heists, check out our Beginner’s Guide.