In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
DriveClub Replay Mode Detailed in New Gameplay Footage
On Thursday, Evolution Studios detailed a ton of content coming to DriveClub as part of its approaching title update. From the said update, one of the most awaited features is ‘Replay Feature’.
In order to show players how exactly the ‘Replay Feature’ works, Evolution Studios has released a new gameplay footage. Following is everything you need to know:
- Using the L2/R2 triggers, you can rewind, forward, pause to jump to the best bits and cherish them from various camera angles
- There is only a single chance to save a replay which can be viewed as many as time as you want
- There are a total of 10 replay slots available which can contain one replay each – duration must be 10-minutes or less
- #PS4Share works with replay similar to Photo-Mode
You can watch the video above for your own viewing pleasure – the following excerpt is from the video’s description:
This video shows all of the 4 camera set types that you can switch between when viewing any of your replays. You can watch an entire replay from any one of these camera sets or you can change between them on the fly while you watch.
- Trackside cameras: fixed position cameras from spectator view points that follow the action. They are centred around the driver you have selected at any given moment in the replay (which you can change at any time)
- Vehicle cameras: fixed position cameras attached inside and outside the vehicle. You can cycle through these cameras at any time with the R1 button
- Gameplay cameras: the six gameplay cameras you’re used to while driving (bumper, bonnet, dashboard, cockpit, near chase, far chase). You can switch between these cameras at any time with R1 and of course rotate and look-back whenever you like
- “Replay” camera: this simply combines the 3 camera sets above and transitions seamlessly between them automatically. How it plays out is different every time
Excited? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.