The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
New Advanced Warfare Patch Brings Master Prestige Ranks, Weapon Balancing and More
Sledgehammer has released a new patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. The patch adds new Master Prestige Ranks, brings weapons balancing and some Exo Zombie related changes.
The update clocks-in at around 2GB and allows users to skip Exo Zombie intro. Moreover, developers have added 15 prestige ranks and grand master prestige and brought some much needed tweaks to a range of weapons. For example, recoil has been reduced on the MK14, while player movement speed gets a 5% boost with a heavy weapon.
During online matches, I often experience connections drops and other issues. Thankfully, some connectivity optimization will improve things a bit. Some users also reported an issue which disabled their ability to spawn back into the game. The new patch will permanently deal with the problem.
You can see the highlights from the patch below. For full patch notes head over the official Call of Duty website.
- Full Royalty Character Loot Set unlocked.
- Connectivity Optimizations
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements when in a party.
- Added 15 Master Prestige ranks and Grand Master Prestige.
- Added 15 more Daily Supply Drop Challenges.
- Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to spawn into the game.
- Fixed the sound of the SAC3 with the Suppressor Attachment to not play in stereo to all players on the map.
- Fixed a rare issue where players would spawn without a gun.
- Players will now be shown a “Player does not own the map pack” message when a player without the Havoc DLC joins their party.
- Added the ability for purchased Create-A-Class slots to appear in Private Matches.
- Improvements made to the party chat system’s audio handling.
The patch is available on PlaySTation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Players on PlayStation 3 will have wait a bit longer for the patch to arrive.