Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
GTA V Heist Update Brings More Than Just Heists, Patch Notes Inside
Over at Rockstar Central, patch notes for the awaited heist update for GTA V are now available. The update went live earlier on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
According to the patch notes, new heist gear and other items are now available at ammu-nation (only after completing heist missions). Also, a range of different clothing items for both male and female characters are added to the shops.
Not only that, but new vehicles will become available once players complete heist missions. Apart from the all the rewards and cash you’ll get, Rockstar has added 9 new trophies/achievements for you to earn.
The heist related section of the patch notes is posted below. For more information related to UI, online menu and other changes, visit the link given above.
- Daily Objectives have been added to GTA Online, unlocking at Rank 15. Players will receive Cash and RP rewards for completing all 3 given objectives each day. An additional large cash and RP bonus can be earned for completing all daily objectives for 7 days straight, and then an even bigger award for completing them 28 days straight.
- New Free Roam Activities have been added to GTA Online. These unlock at Rank 15.
- Destroy Vehicle
- Distract Cops
- Plane Takedown
- 40 new Awards (including one first person reward for PS4 and Xbox One only) have been added. These awards are for a variety of existing and newly added content, some of which are accompanied by large cash rewards, t-shirt unlocks, or vehicle modification price reductions.
- 9 new Heist Achievements / Trophies have been added to GTA Online.
- New vehicles have been added to the in-game vehicle websites and are immediately available for purchase. 11 existing vehicles have also been added to the various in-game websites for purchase.
- New vehicles will also unlock for purchase as players complete Heist missions.
- Players can now buy and save up to 30 personalised licence plates for their stored GTA Online vehicles via the iFruit App.
- A wide range of new outfits, clothing and customization items for male and female characters as well as new gear have been added across in-game stores
- New Heist gear items have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online (these items become available to purchase after completing the Heists):
Boot up the game on your console to download the new update now.