Dragon Ball Xenoverse Update 1.02 Rolls-Out Today, Addresses Server Issues
Over the past few weeks, Dragon Ball Xenoverse has been facing server side issues. Just a few days ago, developer Bandai Namco issued an apology on Facebook and said they are working on a fix.
Players of the game will be happy to know that Bandai Namco is rolling out a new patch 1.02 to address server issues. The patch notes and other details were shared in a post on Facebook.
- Player Match (1v1, 2v2, 3v3) are functioning properly on all platforms. This mode is accessible from ‘Player Match Online’ desk in Toki Toki City.
- Multi Lobbies and Single Lobbies functioning properly on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and we are still continuing to work on improvements on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam.
- Please note that your network status can also affect the server connection.
Full Patch Notes
- Added data for Dragon Ball GT Pack 1
- Fixed English dialog and subtitle inconsistencies
- Fixed issue where “Reversal” evaluation could not be earned in Quests
- Fixed issue where some materials could not be earned in Quests
- Fixed issue where player could not be revived from downed state
- Implemented online event functionality
Today, Dragon Ball GT Pack 1 compatibility patches will also roll-out for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 Xbox One and Xbox 360. This will ensure compatibility with DLC Pack 1, which is expected soon.
Bandai Namco will implement updates to the server via maintenance on the following day and time:
- March 10th 5:30PM to 9:00 PM JST
- March 10th 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM CET
- March 10th 1:30 AM to 5:00 AM PDT