There are Fifteen Steam Machines Listed on Steam Right Now
If you love Valve (whether for Half Life 3 or for Steam) you would have kept tabs on Steam Machines and how the developers are bringing them to the market.
If you check out the Steam store you will find that many of the manufacturers are done making and are the finished products now. While they will be released in November this year, there are as many as 15 Steam Machines that are currently being listed on the website.
The prices have tons of variations between them for instance the cheapest among the lot starts at $459 and the most expensive one could even cost you $5000 in other words as much as good used car!
Here’s a rundown on all of the machines and their prices:
- Alienware Steam Machine – Starting at $479.99
- Alternate Steam Machine – $1,099.99 USD to $1,999.99
- Asus ROG GR8S – Starting at $699.99
- Digital Storm Eclipse Steam Machine – $699.99
- Falcon Northwest Tiki Steam Machine – $1,999.99 USD to $4,999.99
- Gigabyte BRIX Pro – $599.99
- iBuyPower SBX – Starting at $459.99
- Maingear DRIFT – Starting at $849.99
- Materiel.net Steam Machine – $899.99
- NextBox – $799.99 USD to $1,299.99
- ORIGIN OMEGA Steam Machine – $899.99 USD to $4,999.99
- Scan 3XS ST Steam Machine – $999.99 USD to $1,299.9
- Syber Steam Machine – $499.99 USD to $1,399.99
- Webhallen S15-01 – $949.99
- ZOTAC Steam Machine SN970 – $999.99
Naturally, the more money you pour in the sweeter it gets, but I am wondering how many of the hardcore gamers will actually want to spend five grands on these Steam Machines. Considering how people who want to spend that much would rather go with putting together the components on their own and getting exactly the hardware they personally prefer.
On a related note, The Steam Controller is also listed on the website for $49.99 – in case you are looking to buy one.
Any how, which manufacturer would you rely on among these if you were to choose one?