In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Advanced Warfare to Get Purchasable Advanced Supply Drops
Did you think that Call of Duty Advanced Warfare needed a little something special in terms of items and weapons? Well, how do Advanced Supply Drops sound?
They are one of the new things that are going to make way towards you and they will come bearing random loot items including, sometimes, a few unique ones like the Eco Custom Exo or some items from the Arctic Gear Set.
Four things that they have promised with each one of the Advanced Supply Drops are:
- Three items.
- At least one weapon variant.
- At least one Professional rarity item or better.
- All items come with their own Armory slot; all items can be redeemed for XP.
Obviously, the items can either be the usual run of the mill or special cosmetic gear items that are going to be exclusive to these supply drops.
The Advanced Supply Drops are going to be available in bundles of 3, 5, 10 or even individually (for $1.99), here’s the pricing plan shared by Activision:
- Three Advanced Supply Drops for $5.99 USD (nine total items).
- Five Advanced Supply Drops plus one bonus Advanced Supply Drop for $9.99 USD (18 total items).
- 10 Advanced Supply Drops plus three bonus Advanced Supply Drops for $19.99 USD (39 total items).
However, initially they will set a limit to what you can purchase but with the passage of time this limit is going to be removed. So for now, you can get up to 10 bundles of each type.
Not just that, if you purchase the supply drop and you don’t have an empty armory slot, the new item will also create a permanent armory slot that you will be able to use later if the item is redeemed for XP.
Talking of, every item will be redeemable in exchange of XP.
So, do you think they are going to make thing more interesting in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare?