In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
A Host of New ID@Xbox Games Showed at GDC, Goat Simulator, Shovel Knight, and More
This year’s Game Developers Conference witnessed a host of independent developers showing off their humble and creative projects made possible by Microsoft’s ID@Xbox.
The initiative which allowed thousands of independent studios worldwide to self-publish their games on Xbox One was one of the most trending subjects during the conference.
More than 30 developers attended GDC 2015 with projects which were once no more than an idea. With a ton of ID@Xbox titles in pipeline, the conference brimmed with these exciting projects.
In case you missed out on the conference, here is a quick overview of the best of ID@Xbox straight from GDC 2015:
- LA Cops – Developed by Team 17, this top-down strategy shooter celebrates everything awesome about ‘70s cop fiction.
- Shadow Blade: Reload – Developed by Dead Mage, the game tasks players to guide a young ninja on his journey to seek the teachings of the last remaining ninja master as he embarks on a quest for revenge.
- SMITE – Developed by Hi-Rez Studios, SMITE is one of the most celebrated MOBAs on PC, now coming to Xbox One.
- Shovel Knight – Developed by Yacht Club Games, the amazing retro sidescrolling adventure is also coming to Xbox One.
- Goat Simulator – Developed by Double Eleven, the game allows players to become a goat and wreak havoc.
- Cuphead – Developed by Studio MDHR, Cuphead is a run-and-gun adventure, with plenty of 1930s style animation to keep things interesting, making its debut on Xbox One.
Which of these games are you looking forward to most? Let us know in the discussion box below.