The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 5 Notes Revealed – Bug Fixes, Party Storage and More
Bioware has released the full changelog for patch 5 of Dragon Age: Inquisition. The new patch will bring stability to gameplay and a number of new features. Developers have also fixed an audio bug that caused music to play where it wasn’t supposed to.
Party storage is added to the undercut skylord, along with players being given the ability of changing subtitle size. There was also an issue with movement audio after transitioning from one level to another, patch 5 will deal with this problem permanently.
Some improvements have also been to Archer Al and now players will see them engaging in melee combat a bit less. You can see some of highlight from the patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue that allowed characters to take damage while using the Counterstrike ability.
- Updated abilities to function correctly with front armor rating.
- Fixed the Charging Bull ability so that AI-controlled characters no longer overshoot their target.
- Removed the initial barrier that spellbinders receive when spawned.
- Added an option to control the font size of subtitles.
- Improved archer AI so that they choose to enter melee combat less often.
- Fixed the save game card image for elf mages.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain operations to disappear from the war table without direct player interaction.
- Fixed a crash after use of a Tactician’s Renewal amulet in Skyhold.
- Fixed a conversation where Leliana references being with the Warden to face the Archdemon when she was set to have died in the imported Dragon Age Keep world state.
- Fixed a case where movement audio was muted after a level transition.
- Fixed a case where music unintentionally played after a level transition.
- Fixed a loot exploit.
Head over to the official website for more details on the patch notes.