In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Destiny Patch 1.1.1 Changelog Revealed By Bungie
Attention all Guardians! Bungie has revealed the changelog for Destiny patch 1.1.1. The new patch brings weapons balancing and fixes a number of issues.
Some weapons will be nerfed with the release of patch 1.1.1 including the Auto Rifle. Base damage of this weapon is reduced by 2.5% along with a reduction in range value. Hand Cannons have also seen a reduction in its effective range and accuracy.
Starting Ammunition of Fusion Rifle is reduced in PVP but Bungie “widened blast pattern on a Fusion Rifle burst cone.” On the other hand, Pulse Rifle damage is increased by 9.7%, while Shotguns are 2x more effective against non-Guardian enemies.
Moreover, weekly heroic strikes now support matchmaking. Here’s a list of some general fixes and changes:
- Fixed an issue in which armor with perks that increase ammunition carrying capacity resulted in ammunition loss upon respawn
- Decreased over-penetration value for weapons with armor piercing perks
- Fixed an issue where items from the PS3/360 Destiny demo were using old power values. They have been adjusted to regular levels
- Song of Ir Yut weapon tooltip now advertises the correct magazine size
- Shoot to Loot: Two-second cooldown added to perk to prevent extra ammunition gains while ammunition bricks despawn
- Dark Breaker perk will now correctly damage Hive Shriekers
Patch 1.1.1 is yet to be given a release date but Bungie says it won’t be long before it comes out. For more details about the patch, head over to the official website.