The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Dying Light: My Apocalypse Collector’s Edition Comes With A Real House
Well this is a first. Amongst its many offerings, the collector’s edition of Dying Light also gets its owner a real-world zombie shelter.
The My Apocalypse Collector’s Edition is going to cost you a massive £250,000, which comes to around $386,000. The house that I mentioned, is a “fortified zombie apocalypse-proofed” shelter that will be built to order by UK-based Tiger Log Cabins.
The undead horde are going to be surely disappointed when they reach your dwelling. The shelter will come “fully equipped” with live-in amenities, as well as a TV, Xbox One, and a sound system. There’s also an upper deck, an escape hatch, and an arsenal storage for weaponry.
Apart from that, the collector’s edition will include a round-trip visit to Techland in Poland, night vision goggles, parkour lessons from Ampisound, and a lot more.
Here’s the full rundown: ·
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
The My Apocalypse Collector’s Edition is available exclusively through UK retailer GAME and is now available for pre-orders. Dying Light is scheduled for release on February 27.