The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
Minecraft Update 1.8.3 Released to Fix a Major Bug in 1.8.2
Mojang released Minecraft version 1.8.2 recently but unfortunately it caused a major bug. Update 1.8.2 caused Minecraft to crash on World load, making it necessary for the developers to releases a new update.
Thankfully, they have and update 1.8.3 has gone up to bring down the crash issue. Now, players can enjoy all the bug fixes and changes that came along with 1.8.2.
The previous update saw 7 pre-release versions, during the pre-release phase Mojang added the name change feature brought back explosion physics to the way it was. Other notable changes can be seen below:
- Beacons work inconsistently in the Nether
- Items placed into a beacon are lost upon destroying it or reloading a world
- Tellraw crashes if clickEvent is an URL without “http://”
- Keyboard input causes mouse look to stutter or jerk
- Mooshrooms incorrectly display custom mushroom models
- Mooshroom udder texture does not display correctly
- Beacon stops working at a certain height
- Beacons in Nether need clear path to “sky”
- Able to hit a block behind out of range entity.
- Single Player: Can’t select any of the previous created worlds in Java 8
- Pre-existing vines on east and west sides of blocks are rendered at the wrong face of the block
- Glass Pane image flipped
- villages.dat stores player names instead of UUIDs
- Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events
- Huge Mushrooms Generate Incorrectly
- Hoppers grab items from minecarts, that aren’t standing directly above them
- Various particles near world border rendered incorrectly
- Changing owner of Enderpearl doesn’t work.
Mojang is also working on version 1.9 which will be related to Ender Dragon. More can be known by visiting Mojang.