The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Clash of Clans Update to Bring Level 13 Cannons, Clan Levels
When a mobile game is earning you enough to afford Liam Neeson in a Super Bowl ad lasting a whole minute, it means that you would definitely love the community that is playing your game. You know what I am talking about, Clash of Clans!
Supercell is, of course, on top of the list of development studios that must be feeling that way right now; and to show it they are bringing you something that you are going to love.
According to the official Facebook page of Clash of Clans, the game is soon to get level 13 Cannons in the next update that will come our way.
The image above was posted by the developers alongside a one lined caption that reads “cannon level 13 packs a punch and takes a lot of damage.” Oh I am sure it does!
That being said, the Reddit thread for the game also has a small list of features that are allegedly going to become a part of the game once the update rolls out. Here’s a rundown on everything that they have:
- Level up your clan and earn perks, prestige and fancy badges!
- Cannon level 13 packs a punch and takes a lot of damage
- Clan wars opt-in/opt-out gives your clan full control of war
- Customize your clan badge with the badge editor
- Request troops more often and donate more troops at a time
- Get refunds and automatic upgrades on donated troops
- Increase your clan war loot bonus and store more in your clan castle
Last but not the least, it has also been revealed that Healers are going to get a good pass; “Healers no longer trigger air traps – just keep clear of Air Defense,” reads a comment passed by Supercell.
All this is, hopefully, coming in the next Clash of Clans update; what else would you like to see – other than a gem mine of course.