Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae Gets Major Reveal in a New Video
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae got a major reveal earlier in the morning during a special live stream held by director Hajime Tabata.
Some of the information shared while the developers played a live version of the demo on PlayStation 4 has been touched upon in the past well. The demo won’t have the “Drive” option and players won’t be able to drive the car.
All exploration has to be done on foot. This is so that players can fully appreciate the details put in by the design team.
The demo will take about three hours in total to end and will also be included with the digital version of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, priced at 6,1000 yen. Square Enix has already announced that the demo will be part of the retail copies as well.
As for the controls scheme, Gematsu was kind enough to jot down the entire layout for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Camera – Right stick
- Movement – Left stick
- Jump – X button / A button
- Dash (Free run) – L3 button / Left stick button
- Attack – Square button / X button
- Combos – Continue holding down the attack button
- Shift (Warp) and Shift Break – Circle button / B button – Warp towards the locked-on enemy and attack. This consumes MP.
- Guard – L1 button / LB button – Avoid normal enemy attacks at the cost of MP. It’s a matter of timing. The blue light that shines when you evade is the MP being spent.
- Ability – Triangle button / Y button – Each weapon has its own pre-set abilities. By using the X button / A button and left and right sticks, you can change the ability at any time without stopping the attack. MP is consumed when using abilities.
The weather will not change in the demo, and players won’t be able to transfer their progression over to the final game. You won’t be able to battle the Adamantoise in the demo version. As for the airships, they have not been abandoned. Information on that will be given once the demo version is released.