Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale List of Titles Leaked – The Master Chief Collection, Destiny and More

By   /   Feb 17, 2015

Microsoft is planning to start an Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale this week. The company is yet to announce a list of titles, but an Xbox.com test page has allegedy leaked the full list of title along with discount percentage.

According to the leak, Microsoft is offering massive discounts on a range of Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles. As expected Gold members will get a more discounted price on titles as compared to others.

Halo: The Master Cheif Collection is 25% off for XBLA users while Gold members can grab the title for 60% off. On the other hand, Shadow of Mordor  has received a 40% price drop for gold members while 33% off for others.

Killer Instinct Complete collection is available for the same discount percentage as Shadow of Mordor. You can see the leaked list of available title below, the sale is expected to start on Feb. 18 and end on Feb. 24.

Xbox One:

  • Halo: Master Chief Collection – 25% off – 60% off for Gold members
  • Killer Instinct Complete Collection – 33% off – 40% off for Gold members
  • Shadow of Mordor – 33% off – 40% off for Gold members
  • Shadow of Mordor Season Pass – 33% off – 40% off for Gold members
  • Walking Dead: Season 1 and 2 Bundle – 50% off – 60% off for Gold members
  • Alien Isolation (50% off – 60% off for Gold members)
  • Alien Isolation Season Pass  (50% off – 60% off for Gold members)
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (33% off – 33% off for Gold members)
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro (20% off – 25% off for Gold members)
  • The Crew (25% off – 33% off for Gold members)
  • The Crew Gold Edition (25% off – 33% off for Gold members)
  • Destiny (33% off – 33% off for Gold members)
  • Destiny Digital Guardian Edition (20% off – 25% off for Gold members)
  • Disney Fantasia Music Evolved (40% off – 50% off for Gold members)
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (33% off – 40% off for Gold members)
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (50% off – 60% off for Gold members)
  • Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass  (50% off – 60% off for Gold members)
  • Monopoly Family Fun Pack (25% off – 33% off for Gold members)
  • Telltale Games Collection (40% off – 50% off for Gold members)
  • Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition (50% off – 60% off for Gold members)
  • Trials Fusion Season Pass (60% off – 67% off for Gold members)
  • Watch Dogs (50% off – 60% off for Gold members)
  • Angry Birds Star Wars (75% off – 80% off for Gold members)
  • Costume Quest 2 (60% off – 67% off for Gold members)
  • Kinect Sports Rivals  (75% off – 80% off for Gold members)
  • Lords of the Fallen (75% off – 85% off for Gold members)
  • NBA Live ‘15 (75% off – 85% off for Gold members)
  • Sniper Elite III (75% off – 80% off for Gold members)
  • Styx: Master of Shadows ( 67% off – 75% off for Gold members)

Xbox 360 is also getting massive discounts on titles like Destiny, Halo 4, Batman: Arkham City, Watch Dogs, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and many more. Full list can be seen here.

Featured Videos

Hot Right Now

Video Game Remasters

Untold Stories of Video Game Remasters – the Good, Bad, and Ugly

In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...

by   /   Sep 9, 2016
Video Game Villains

Top 10 Invincible Video Game Villains Who Just Won’t Die, No Matter What

We all are accustomed with video game villains and the story usually concludes with the fall of...

by   /   Aug 18, 2016
Panasonic 3DO

Top-10 Retro Consoles You Never Knew Existed

Video gaming has come a long way! While we are well-acquainted with the likes of Xbox Scorpio and...

by   /   Aug 17, 2016
Insanely Priced Retro-Games

Top-10 Insanely Priced Retro Games

It goes without saying that video gaming is a luxury and an expensive hobby. While most of the...

by   /   Aug 17, 2016
Video Games Past

Why Some Video Games Should Let Go of Their Past

We all have favorite video games franchises that we so dearly love the way they are and yet we also...

by   /   Aug 8, 2016
Load More