In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
This Week’s Deals with Gold Offering Discounts on GTA V, Tomb Raider, and More
Xbox Game Store has been updated with this week’s Deals with Gold, offering huge discounts on Xbox 360 and Xbox One titles such as Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto V, World of Tanks, and more.
Like always, users are required to have an Xbox Live Gold account to receive these discounts which are valid from today until Feb. 23, 2015. Below is a quick overview of discounted prices as well as original prices:
Xbox One Deals with Gold
- Grand Theft Auto V & Free Bull Shark Cash Card – $59.49 (was $69.99)
- Duck Dynasty – $25.00 (was $49.99)
Xbox 360 Deals with Gold
- World of Tanks [Currency Mega Pack] – $50.24 (was $74.99)
- World of Tanks [T-15 New Recruit Kit] – $4.99 (was $9.99)
- Duck Dynasty – $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Battlestations Pacific – $4.99 (was $24.99)
- Battlestations: Midway – $3.99 (was $19.99)
- Dungeon Siege III – $4.99 (was $19.99)
- Tomb Raider Underworld – $4.99 (was $19.99)
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary – $4.99 (was $19.99)
- Supreme Commander 2 – $4.79 (was $29.99)
- Kane & Lynch 2 – $6.24 (was $24.99)
- Grand Theft Auto V – $25.19 (was $59.99)
Do note that these prices are without any taxes which are applicable depending on your billing address on Xbox Live.
In related Xbox Live Deals, Microsoft recently announced an Xbox Live Ultimate Sale which is scheduled to take place very soon. For more details, you can check this detailed post.