In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
R.B.I. Baseball 15 Announced, Features a ‘Two-Button’ Control Scheme
Major League Baseball announced R.B.I. Baseball 15 today, a professional baseball title that utilizes only two buttons, making it an extremely “easy-to-play” game for all ages.
However, don’t let the simplistic control scheme take your eyes away from the game. According to the announcement, R.B.I Baseball 15 will have many features, including online play and statistics tracking.
It’s being developed at MLB’s Advanced Media division, which was also behind last year’s installment, that evidently was the first entry in the series in over two decades.
Compared to last year’s title, the newer release will boast better visuals, and improvements based on player feedback. You can go through the full list of features below:
- BALLPARKS: Completely redesigned authentic Major League ballparks for all 30 franchises, each crafted with detailed design characteristics fans will easily recognize.
- FULL ROSTERS: Play with complete 25-man Major League rosters for all 30 teams, modifying your batting order or pitching rotation at any point. Set the active 25-man roster from each franchise’s 40-man roster.
- STAT TRACKING: Track batting and pitching statistics in season mode for the first time ever, including viewable team, player and season league leaderboards.
- ONLINE PLAY: Choose to play in online multiplayer mode in friendly and ranked games.
- GAMEPLAY SETTINGS: Pick your competition level – Easy, Medium or Hard.
- PC & MAC DEBUT: Introducing availability for personal computers on the Steam platform, coming this spring.
- ROSTER: With the expansion to include more than 1,000 active Major League players in its roster database, R.B.I. Baseball 15 will include detailed on-field attributes for every player, again updated from the hundreds of millions of data points collected and analyzed by MLBAM.
R.B.I Baseball 15 is scheduled for release this spring for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, smartphones and tablets.