Xur Agent of the Nine Location; Brings Gauntlets, Helmet, Fusion Rifle
It is that time of the week again. Xur Agent of the Nine relentlessly makes it to Destiny every weekend to facilitate your need for exotic gear when going up against the forces of evil that are bent on humanity’s destruction.
The exotic gear vendor comes to Destiny every weekend on Friday at 9:00AM PDT and leaves at 9:00AM PDT on Sunday. He is now available for you to make your purchases inside the Tower Hangar. Just look for a group of Guardians overcrowding a place.
Here is a list of all the exotic gear that he is selling this time:
- The Glasshouse (Exotic Titan helmet, Currency SC, Cost 13)
- Don’t Touch Me (Exotic Hunter gauntlets, Currency SC, Cost 13)
- Sunbreakers (Exotic Warlock gauntlets, Currency SC, Cost 13)
- Plan C (Exotic fusion rifle, Currency SC, Cost 23)
- Exotic Shard (Currency SC, Cost 7)
- Exotic Gauntlet Engram (Currency MoL, Cost 23)
As you would know, he also bring you chances to upgrade the items that you already have with you. This week, XUr Agent of the Nine has brought you a total of 12 upgrades:
- Achlyophage Symbiote (119 Dis)
- Crest of alpha Lupi (166 Str)
- Insurmountable Skullfort (106 Dis)
- No backup plans (82 Str)
- Skull of dire ahamkara (101 Int)
- Light beyond nemesis (107 Str)
- Hard Light
- Suros Regime
- Mida Multitool
Sadly, there is no Heavy Ammo this week as well.
Have you been a regular customer of Xur Agent of the Nine? Don’t you think sometimes he should have brought better exotic items with him? What are the things you would love for him to sell?